Sunday, September 22, 2013

About Travis


TRAVIS


Travis is my best friend. He is everything I prayed for and I want my children to be just like him. He grew up in Pleasant Grove all his life. He had a wonderful childhood filled with love, fun, discipline and guidance from his parents




He has 2 brothers Ben is the oldest and Brian comes next.


                                













Brian, Travis, Ben, Dan (Father)


Travis has always been really close to his family and they are very supportive of us and him.  










TRAVIS'S AMAZING FAMILY



Some of Travis's favorite things from his childhood would be going camping, playing night games with the neighborhood kids, playing baseball, hunting, fishing, boating, and just being with his family.



When we met in high school  what I remember about Travis is he loved to play baseball, hunt and his jeep. 



Travis still loves to play softball, go hunting, and our dog Dane






Travis has such a big heart and is so kind and generous to everyone he meets. He is a great example to me of what a husband, friend, brother, and son is. He knows how to put the people he loves first and foremost. 

I love being married to him because he is there for me through it all. He shows me so much love by the many notes, flowers, presents, hugs and kisses and his constant partnership in the home. There is nothing Travis won't do. Whether it is laundry, cooking, cleaning, crafts I need help with, he is there for me 150%. I have his mother to thank!!!!


What attracted me to Travis is his tender heart, his love for children, and that he truly loved me with all he had and he showed it. His love for children runs deep and I am so grateful for how much he loves children. He is constantly on the floor with them, playing, holding them, and just adores them. He is a well loved Uncle and loved in general by children. We taught in the Primary together and constantly if Travis wasn't there the kids would be asking where he was at. He wasn't afraid to help out with kids while at Church either!



Here is a video of him with our niece Brooklyn:









I can't wait to see Travis with our future children and I am excited as well because I know how much he will help me and that it really is a partnership. He is an amazing provider, leader and support system for our home. 

I love you honey!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment